I believe in using a variety of approaches based on each child’s individual needs. Working collaboratively with parents to address their concerns and priorities is essential to this process. I work as closely as possible with other professionals on a child’s team.
- Training of BI’s.
- Social groups
- Play dates
- Pre-school, daycare and school visits.
- Consultation at team meetings and regarding Support Plans and IEP’s.
- Assessment and progress reports.
- Therapy plans.
Areas of practice:
- Social issues
- Cognitive impairment
- Language delay and disorders
- Language learning disabilities
- Motor speech disorders
- Emergent literacy
- Early intervention
- Counselling and training
Children are typically seen in their home. I make home visits in the areas shown to the right.